SHARE WITH FRIENDS
FAQS – YOUR QUESTIONS, ANSWERED
BOOKINGS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- All-day tour bookings of Sydney Top Tours need to be made via the online booking platform. Payment method and booking conditions may vary due to the size (large group or charter bookings) or other agreed prior arrangements.
- The full payment is required as per the tour information to guarantee a spot or reserve the tour date.
- A full refund will receive if a tour is cancelled 48 hours before the departure time. However, the booking platform may retain 3 to 5% transaction fees due to the international currency conversion rates. If it is a charter or large group booking, cancellation policies may differ and as agreed upon during the contract.
- Will I receive an online ticket or confirmation?
- You will receive a notification after the successful payment of a tour. Also, one of our tour guides will be in touch with you to provide additional information.
- How to cancel my booking?
- Simply send us an email with your booking details and will take care of it if it falls within the cancellation policy period.
- Can I change my tour date?
- It is a yes and no answer. If there are possibilities, will try to offer you an alternative date. However, circumstances may change due to the season and availability of spots.
- What are the inclusions and exclusions?
- All tour inclusions and exclusions can be found on the individual tour pages.
- How to confirm my pick-up location and time?
- Please make a note in the booking form about your hotel details. One of our guides will be in touch with you before the departure date to discuss pre-departure arrangements.
ON THE DAY
- What happens if I cannot make it on the tour day?
- Please give us a call at (+61) 0498507873 if your circumstances change. We will try our best to offer an alternative, however, nothing will be guaranteed. Cancellation policies still apply if customers change of minds last minute.
- Can I bring my luggage with me on the tour?
- A small backpack is fine. However, we do not have space to accommodate large cases.
POST DEPARTURE INFORMATION
- I think I left one of my belongings in the tour vehicle. What to do now?
- Contact us immediately. Will try to deliver it to you if you are still in Sydney. If not, will try to arrange a post agreed customer to pay for postage fees. Any unclaimed lost and found item will be discarded after 6 months of the date of departure.
- How to leave a review for the tour?
- You can leave us a review on our Google business page, Facebook or Tripadvisor.
Other related information
- Refer to About us page for information related to cancellation policy, permits, etc.
- Protection of your data and privacy related information click here.
COVID-19 RELATED POLICIES
- Sydney Top Tours operates as per the protocols and guidelines by NSW Health. Please visit the government website here to get an update on the latest changes in terms of social distancing measures, vaccines updates, etc.
We respect and honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on this land and commit to building a brighter future together.
Copyright ©2023 All rights reserved